1. Holy Qurbana
8:30 am: Holy Qurbana in Malayalam
10:30 am: Holy Qurbana in English
Tuesday through Thursday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am.
Friday: Eucharistic adoration from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, followed by St. Jude's Novena and Holy Qurbana. Confessions from 6:05 pm - 6:40 pm.
Saturday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am, followed by the Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help and Eucharistic adoration, followed by talk led by Bro. Sam Varghese till 10:45 am.
Note - Holy Qurbana Intention Request: If you would like to offer Holy Qurbana, there is a Holy Qurbana intention slip kept in the church narthex. Please complete it and submit it to James achan.
2. September 2023 Updates
- CCD Teachers appreciation: On behalf of our church, we would like to express our gratitude to all our CCD teachers, for their dedication and service. An appreciation meeting was held for CCD teachers last Sunday.
- Annual St. Vincent De Paul Feast Fundraising: There will be a second collection next Sunday, September 24. Please show your support. Please click the link to view details : St. Vincent De Paul Flyer, St. Vincent De Paul Announcements
- Please send the parking lot and Santhome project surveys by October 1. If you have not received the survey, please contact the Trustees as soon as possible.
- The General body meeting scheduled for October 8 has been postponed at the request of Bishop Joy Alappatt. Therefore, there will be Regular CCD and Holy Qurbana on that day.
- James Achan will be attending the Parish priest conference in Philadelphia from September 25th through 28th. So there will be no Holy Qurbana during those days.
- Our Diocese has appointed Mrs.Jeeva Raju as the Regional Safe Environment Admin for Dallas, Texas Region.
- Upcoming Bible courses: Those who are interested, please use the link to view details and to register. Course in September 2023 | Mar Thoma Theologica (marthomatheologicalinstitute.com)
3. Upcoming events
Please mark your calendar for the following events:
- Parish Picnic on Saturday, October 7th : We are excited to invite all parish families to a joyful day of community, fun, and fellowship at our annual Parish picnic. Venue : One eleven Ranch Park, 2121 E Brand Rd, Garland, TX -75044
- Saturday, November 11th: There will be a teacher's training program from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Marriage Prep Courses :
December 1st - 3rd in New York. For more details, please contact:
- Fr. John Melapuram: (215) 808-4052.
- Fr. Johnsty Thachara: (630) 202-2989.
- Mr. Boban: (631) 553-6617
December 15th - 17th in Houston. For more details, please contact:
- Fr. John Melapuram (215) 808-4052.
- Fr. Johnykutty Pulissery (916) 803-5307.
- Mr. Tomy Arackal (713) 398-0567
- Diocesan High School Youth Conference from December 26th - 29th in Houston.
4. Eucharistic Revival Updates
To view the monthly Newsletter and Zoom meeting link, please click here.
5. Safe Environment Updates
Positive experiences promote development and wellness among children and adolescents. Parents and professionals alike have long recognized youth participation in sports as a potentially positive experience, especially regarding physical, social and emotional development.
Please click the link to view the article: Keeping youth safe in sports
6. IPSF: Inter Parish Sports Festival
- IPSF 2024 in Houston: Cherian Churanadu and Biji Edward have been appointed as coordinators for IPSF. There is an IPSF sign-up sheet in the narthex for volunteering.
- IPSF update : All those who are interested to register for church level completions please contact IPSF coordinators.
7. Additional Church related information
Mathru Jyothis, Senior Ministry, Adult Bible Study, Prayer Ministry, Church and Hall Bookings, Sacraments for home bound, etc. Please click the link to view additional church information.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250