1. Holy Qurbana
8:30 am: Holy Qurbana in Malayalam and CCD
10:30 am: Holy Qurbana in English
Tuesday to Thursday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am.
Friday: Eucharistic Adoration from 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm followed by the St. Jude Novena and Holy Qurbana.
Saturday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am, followed by the Novena to our Mother of Perpetual Help
Note: Those attending Holy Qurbana are requested to follow CDC guidelines to protect yourselves and others. Please note that the Holy Qurbana Offering Book kept in the church narthex should be used only for writing Holy Qurbana intentions. Please clearly state the intention along with the contact person's name, phone number and what date it is to be offered. Please contact achan for any questions or concerns.
2. April 2023 Highlights
- Pudunayar/ First Sunday after Easter/Divine Mercy Sunday, April 16th
- IPTF Raffle tickets: As you all know, there are huge expenses for IPTF. Please support by getting Raffles tickets. Please click the link to view prizes & sponsors.
- Parish Hall Booking: To avoid booking conflicts, parishioners are kindly requested to write in the church log book in the parish office with the following details: Name and phone number of the person who is booking along with the requested dates and times. Please confirm in advance with the trustees to make sure your request is approved.
3. Upcoming events
4. Safe Environment Weekly News: Undercover as an abuser
Paraphilia is a psychosexual disorder and is not in and of itself a type of child sexual abuse or sexual exploitation. This disorder may or may not involve any type of criminal activity. Some individuals suffering from paraphilia solely engage in fantasy. While very alarming to the public, such fantasies may be legal under our laws, as explained further below. Others having this disorder will act out on their fantasies and sexually abuse a child or multiple children, which is illegal. Please click the link to read the article.
5. Additional Church related information
Please click the link to view additional church information.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250