1. Holy Qurbana Schedule
8:30 am: Holy Qurbana in Malayalam
10:30 am: Holy Qurbana in English
Tuesday to Thursday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am
Friday: Adoration and St. Jude Novena at 6:00 pm followed by Holy Qurbana at 7:00 pm
Saturday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am followed by Novena to Our Mother of Perpetual Help.
Note: Those attending Holy Qurbana are requested to follow CDC guidelines to protect yourselves and others.
2. St. Thomas Perunnal Presudhanthi List:
Thank you for your contributions:
1. George & Rosy Varkey 2. Cyriac & Gladies Thomas 3. Charly & Sheela Angadicheril 4. Roy & Mary Thottam
5. Tony Joseph a& Anu John 6. Rajo & Elsa Palakunnel 7. Vinod & Jomol George 8. Chacko Varghese
9. Mathew & Cicily Abraham 10. Jojo & Shanty Thomas 11. Joby & Reeni Thoppil 12. Siby & Mejabeen Thomas
13. Manoj & Jilly Olickal 14. Paul & Molly D’souza 15. Micheal & Betty Kuzhippally 16. Nidhin Mathews
17. Jose & Thresia Paul 18. James & Laisamma Thomas 19. Kuriakose & Sophy Changankerry 20. Annamma Paul
21. Arun & Jaya Lawrence 22. V.M Philip & Achamma 23. Babu & Leena Varghese 24. Jose Thomas & Leelamma
25. Bobby & Deepa Johnson 26. Silvy & Babitha Cham 27. Abraham & Jais Ozhukayil 28. Raju & Jeeva Kattady
29. Michael & Mary Kallarackal 30. Davis & Elsamma Joseph 31. Jabin Shaji 32. Jogesh & Sweety Joy
33. Antony & Valsamma Nelluvelil 34. Mary Joseph 35. Thomas Joseph & Maryamma 36. Kurian & Molly Nellikunnel
37. Rajan & AncyThomas 38. John & Moncy Joseph 39. Vetticalayil Mathew & Thressiamma 40. Joseph & Kunjumol Michael
41. Kurian & Thankam Jacob 42. Tomy & Alice Joseph 43. Mathew & Annie Thomas 44. Jimmy & Mini Mathew
45. Mathai & Jezzy Thomas 46. Cyriac & Lizzamma Xavier 47. Joshy & Molly Varghese 48. Elizabeth & Scaria Joseph
49. Santhosh & Sumi Mani 50. George & Dawnia Nellikunnel 51. Jacob Jose 52. Jacob Joseph & Anupa
53. Thomas & Sophiamma Kurian 54. Bertie & Silu D’souza 55. Jobin Michael & Seenia 56. Davis & Lilly Chukkiriyan
57. George Thomas 58. Augusthy Varkey & Rosily 59. Mathew Thomas & Suni Mathew 60. Mathew Sebastian & Betty
61. Tony Alexander 62. James & Elsy Thomas 63. Rose Antony 64. Sajan & Honey Thomas 65. Roy Thomas
66. James & Mary Kurishinkal 67. Roy & Rani Antony 68. Sabu Augustine & Silgi 69. Theresa Devassy
70. Francis & Lovely Varughese 71. Joji Mathew & Subha 72. Jose Abraham & Jossily 73. Sebastian & Mercy Joseph
74. John & Lissy D’souza 75. Amod & Tisa Augstin 76. Eugin & Mini Abraham 77. Mathew & Enat Earnest
78. Thomas Joseph & Shirly 79. Mathew & Cici Ozhukayil 80. Gigi & Tessy Jose 81. Marykutty Joseph
82. Rajesh Abraham & Binu Joseph 83. Sunny & Laisa Kochuparambil 84. Thomas & Laisamma Thomas 85. Johnson & Sally Churanadu
86. Joseph & Mercy George 87. Jacob George & Alphonsa George 88. Thomas & Pushpam Chukkiriyan 89. Antony & Archana George
90. Emmanuel & Annakutty Kuzhippillil 91. George & Beena John 92. Benny John & Annu Benny 93. Jestin & Rigy Mathew
94. Mary Purushothaman 95. George Parangimalil & Rose 96. Mathai Michael 97. Shaji & Mini Thomas 98. Pradeep & Shiney Naganoolil
99. Benny & Beena Paul 100. Joby & Cinemol Varghese 101. Thomas & Lincy Edattukaran 102. Sebastian & Prini John
103. Biju & Juliet Mulangan 104. Frixmon & Suma Michael 105. Mathew & Mary Mannanal 106. Thomas Jose & Mary Joseph
107. Biju & Sheena 108. Jithmon & Joselyn George 109. Gijo Augustine & Gigi Augustine 110. Jaise K George & Neena
111. Giju & Alphy Arancheril 112. Anurenj & Soley Joseph 113. Jobi & Jincy Joseph 114. Jins & Ancy Mathew
115. Jaison & Deepa Alappadan 116. Hanish & Richa John 117. Antony & Vincy Chonedan 118. Thomas Varkey & Suja
119. Jose & Mini Philip 120. Cherian & Mary Churanadu 121. Tom Jose & Nisha 122. Chacko Varghese
123. Sonia Mathew & Baiju 124. Rajesh George & Solly Joseph 125. George Mathew & Mary 126. Bijus & Sheena Vellakel
127. Joel & Remy Kuzhippillil 128. Wilson & Lissy Varghese 129. Biju & Leemol Mavely 130. Alex & Suja Chandy
131. Babu Nakamattathil 132. Antony & Marykutty 133. Mathew Mathai 134. George & Lila Angadicheril
135. Emil Sunny Abraham 136. Antony & Rosily Angadicheril 137. Cyriac P Joseph 138. Joseph & Sudha Plakkattu
139. Sunny & Deepa Kuttickal 140. Jince & Maya James 141. Mahesh Vengalil & Reji 142. Joicy Paul
143. Mercy Kalarickal 144. Bijomon & Jancelin John 145. Jince & Merlin Madamana 146. Rosamma Basil
147. Varughese George & Jaisy 148. Mathew Thekkekunnel Mathai 149. Joseph & Valsamma Varghese 150. Jibu George & Smitha
151. Joseph Joseph & Aga 152. Jojy Joy 153. Tobin Joseph 154. Babu & Mercy John
155. George Joseph & Mini 156. Shiny Sebastian 157. Joseph Nadakkapadam 158. Philip & Jessy Kavalam
159. Joseph & Veena Valiaveedu 160. James & Philomina Mani 161. Liju & Elizabeth Antony 162. Joe & Lillykutty Thekkekara
163. Jacob Joseph & Jolly 164. Annakutty Joseph & Joseph 165. Sibi & Jessy Nampimadam 166. Kurian & Annie Joseph
167. Vinu & Cicy Ouseph 168. Jayan Palakkaran Chacko 169. Gigi Thomas & Bincy 170. Siby & Laly Sebastian
171. Jithu Jose 172. Chinnamma Philip 173. Vinod Davis 174. Tomy & Kunjumol Kalathiveettil 175. Janet Josey
176. Shaji & Sherly Xavier Neerackal 177. Bins & Nisha George 178. Jose & Annie Kuzhippillil 179. Prakash John
180. Shaji Thomas & Alphonse Shaji 181. Jose Kurian and Alphonsa Joseph
3. Our Bishop's Circular
Kindly click the link below to read, our Bishop Mar Jacob Angadiath's circular No 92/2022 .
Bishop's Circular Letter 92/2022
4. Feast of St. Alphonsa on Friday, July 29th
We will be celebrating the feast of St. Alphonsa on Friday evening @7pm If you are interested to be a Presudhanthi for the feast, please contact the trustees as soon as possible.
5. CCD Registration for 2023
Please register for CCD as soon as possible. The last day to register is July 31st.
Online Registration link (updated): 2023 CCD Registration
Silvy Chamaparampil: (201) 679-1585
Joel Kuzhippillil: (214) 868-9098
6. Inter Parish Sports Festival (IPSF) 2022 Prize distribution Parish Level
On Sunday, July 31st @12;00Noon after the second Holy Qurbana, there will be a prize distribution for the Parish level IPSF winners.
IPSF is from August 5th - 7th in Austin, Texas.
The IPSF team needs your prayers and also your support. Please join in cooperating during the events.
Important safety updates
Clarification on underaged youth participation in IPSF events:
Clarifications were requested regarding the travel and accommodations of underage (below 18 years) youth during IPSF. It is the sole responsibility of parents to arrange transportation/travel and stay of all their underaged participants.
During their stay and activities in Austin, all underaged students should have a parental or SE approved adult volunteer supervisor with them. If they don't have their parents' supervision, the parents of the underaged participants should clearly name the SE approved adult supervisor selected for their child and communicate the name of the supervisor to the event coordinators. It is possible that multiple students have one adult supervisor, but the parents should communicate this in writing to the event coordinator. Please ensure the safety of all children during this event.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please reach out to the IPSF coordinators. Mr. Binish Pampackal @ (972) 799-6855
and Mrs. Tessy Changankerry @ (469) 618-1715.
Our parish's Mathru Jyothis have resumed their activities after a brief pause due to the COVID pandemic. All mothers are encouraged to participate and support this ministry. Please join Mathru Jyothis meeting,next Sunday,July 31 after first Holy Qurbana @10:00 am in Parish Hall.
To help with Mathru Jyothis activities, please contact:
Lisa Kochuparambil: (214) 336-4340
Sherly Shaji: (214) 287-2051
Enat Earnest: (469) 688-0201
Ancy Mathew: (972) 953-6369
8. English Retreat for age 14-18 Aug 12-14,2022
Please click link below to see retreat flyer
9.Marian Army Junior
All interested youth and kids are encouraged to join the summer Marian consecration which started on July 13th. Please join and be renewed in spirit before the next school year, God bless everyone. For any questions, please contact Nisha Bins @ (215) 275-4985.
Click the link below to join the Marian Army Junior whatsapp group.
10. The Eucharistic Revival
The Eucharistic Revival: The USCCB announced that the years 2022, 2023 and 2024 are designated for this Eucharistic revival in all American Catholic churches. All the faithful are invited to be part of this Eucharistic Revival experience.
Let us all make use of this opportunity to renew our experience in the Eucharistic presence of the Lord.
Please click on the link below to read the details of Pastoral Letter 35, The Eucharistic Revival:
The Eucharistic Revival
11. Safe Environment News: Consequences of Failing to report Child Maltreatment
We never know when we may be called upon to report suspected abuse that could potentially save the life of a child. Whether you are a mandated reporter by your state or organization, we are all ethical and moral reporters. Failing to report suspected abuse have tremendous consequences for not only the child, but also for teachers, principals, school administrators and staff, coaches, volunteers and the clergy—and other children.
Please click the link below to read this week's article :
The Consequences of failing to report child maltreatment
12. Holy Land, Europe & Marian Trip
The following trips will be happening this year.
- Holy Land Trip, August 20th - 30th
- Europe Trip, September 11th - 26th
- Marian Trip, October 2nd - 17th
Those who are interested, please contact Mathew Thomas (Jose) for further details @ (214) 714-0833.
13. Annual Picnic
This year's annual Parish Picnic Day is planned for Saturday, September 10th.
14. Safety concerns
Several parishioners have voiced their safety concerns to achan and the trustees in the wake of increased mass shootings recently in the US. It was decided in the Parish Council meeting to have a safety officer at the front of our church on all Sundays from 8 am to 12 pm. This will continue untill the next General Body meeting. All parishioners are encouraged to enter the church in through the front door, but upon exiting, you may use the front or side doors.
15. "Reading the Bible" plans, make it a Family Reading Plan this Summer
Please make an effort to read the entire Bible. You can choose to read it in 100 days, 180 days or even 300 days. Everyone is encouraged to take up this challenge to read the entire Bible.
Please click the link to follow the relevant Bible reading plans
Read entire Bible in 100 days
Read entire Bible in 180 days
Read entire Bible in 300 days
For any questions, please contact James Perumbillikunnel @ (972) 303-1890 (Home).
16. Adult Bible Study
Adult Bible study classes have resumed after a brief pause due to the COVID pandemic. It is now held every Sunday after the 10:30 am Holy Qurbana in the CCD classroom, which is led by Mr. Mathew (Mathew Sir). Everyone is encouraged to participate.
17. Senior's Ministry
As you all know, our parish's Senior Ministry activities were on hold during the COVID pandemic. The ministry has resumed their activities. Anyone who is 55 years old and above are welcome to join this ministry.
18. The Sacrament of Marriage
Those who are planning to get married need to contact achan at least 6 months before the marrriage, especially if either party belongs to a non-Catholic Christian Community.
For more details, please email email@example.com
Fr. Paul Chalissery - (919) 749-7175
Mr. Jose Prakash - (954) 540-7286
19. Sacrament of Holy Communion and Confession for the home bound
The Sacrament of Holy Communion and Confession are available for those parishioners who would like to receive, but are unable to attend mass due to injury, illness or advanced age. Please put in a written request in the log book kept in the trustee's parish office.
20. House blessings, Baptism & Marriage Information
If you are interested in scheduling a Baptism, Marriage, House blessing or would like to get a certificate/letter, please put in a written request in the log book kept in the trustee's office. Please include the date, time of request, your address and phone number.
21. Access to Church, Parish Hall, CCD rooms & Founder's building
To access/use the church, parish hall, CCD rooms or the Founder's building, please put in a written request in the log book kept in the trustee's office. Please include the date, time of request, your address and phone number.
Please park only in the designated parking areas on the church compound. Do not park in the fire lanes, since it is a parking violation and an inconvenience for others.
23. Include Registration Number to write checks to the church
Please include your church registration number in the check as part of the memo when you write checks to the church. The registration number for your family is available in the October 2021 statement that was sent to you. If you still do not know your registration number, please contact James achan.
24. Church Bookings
For church bookings, non-parishioners will be able to book the church 12 months in advance of their event date based on availability. Parishioners on the other hand will be able to book any time prior to their event based on availability.
25. Address, Phone number, or Email Change
If your address has changed, please contact your ward Representatives/Secretary/Trustees/Parish Vicar via text message or email to change the address in the church database.
If your phone number/email or spouse's phone number/email changes, please provide the new contact information to update the church directory.
Emails: Vicar@syromalabarchurchdallas.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
26. Prayer Ministry
If you have a prayer request, please contact the prayer ministry leaders, Mary and Michael Kallarackal at (201) 563-0727. Everyone is welcome to join the prayer ministry and also to be part of the intercessory prayer sessions. Please contact the prayer ministry leaders if you would like to join the ministry.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250