1. Holy Qurbana
8:30 am: Holy Qurbana in Malayalam and CCD
10:30 am: Holy Qurbana in English
Tuesday to Thursday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am.
Friday: Eucharistic Adoration from 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm, followed by the St. Jude Novena and Holy Qurbana.
Saturday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am, followed by the Novena to our Mother of Perpetual Help.
Note: Those attending Holy Qurbana are requested to follow CDC guidelines to protect yourselves and others. Please note that the Holy Qurbana Offering Book kept in the church narthex should be used only for writing Holy Qurbana intentions. Please clearly state the intention along with the contact person's name, phone number and what date it is to be offered. Please contact achan for any questions or concerns.
2. April 2023 Highlights
- 2023-2024 CCD Registration: From Sunday, April 23rd to Sunday, May 21st. Timely registration helps us to plan and arrange for next year's CCD. Parents please support by registering on time.
- IPTF Literary Events Final Schedule:
||Date & Time
||Parish level Coordinator
|Poetry & Essay Writing
||Saturday, April 29th
|Pencil Sketching & Water Coloring
||Sunday, May 7th
||Roshni Paul & Biju Mulangan
- This is the FINAL competition to select the Top 2 participants from each category who will represent our parish at IPTF 2023. All children who have registered for this event can participate.
- In case you have NOT registered earlier, but still would like to participate, you are welcome to do so by registering on the day of the event. Our objective is to have the BEST TALENT represent our parish at IPTF 2023.
- IPTF 2023 guidelines are posted on our church website, URL: IPTF 2023 Guidelines
- Details related to both events for each day will be communicated by the respective event coordinators once they receive it from the IPTF 2023 Team.
- IPTF Talent Scan: Pre-K through Second Grade is scheduled for Sunday, May 14th and Sunday, May 21st from 2 pm - 6 pm.
- Parish Hall HVAC Replacement: Quotes/Proposals are welcome.
- 2022 Church Contribution Statements: Those who are yet to pay their church pledge for the year 2022 can do so this week. It was requested in the last General Body meeting to publish the list of members who have contributed yearly pledge amounts and to appreciate them.
- Parish Hall Booking: To avoid booking conflicts, parishioners are kindly requested to write in the church log book in the parish office with the following details: Name and phone number of the person who is booking along with the requested dates and times. Please confirm in advance with the trustees to make sure your request is approved.
3. Upcoming Events
- IPTF 2023 Regional and Talent Scan Updates: Please click the link to view details.
- For other upcoming events, please click the link to view Events.
4. Safe Environment
Please click the link to view weekly updates.
5. Additional Church related information
Please click the link to view additional church information.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250