1. Holy Qurbana Schedule
8:30 am: Holy Qurbana in Malayalam
**10:30 am: Holy Qurbana in English.
Tuesday through Thursday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am.
Friday: Eucharistic adoration from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, followed by St. Jude's Novena and Holy Qurbana. Confessions from 6:05 pm - 6:40 pm.
Saturday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am, followed by the Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
Note - Holy Qurbana Intention Request: If you would like to offer Holy Qurbana, there is a Holy Qurbana intention slip kept in the church narthex. Please complete it and submit it to James achan.
2. November 2023 Updates
- All those who are interested to participate in the upcoming Annual Ecumenical Christmas Choir, please contact Mr. Vincent Valiaveetil.
- Saturday, November 11th from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm : All current, future CCD teachers and non teaching staffs are welcome to attend a one-day training program led by Fr.Daey Kunnath. Topic:"Fourth wall, a call to lead." Please click the link to view details.
- There will be New Parishioners Gathering on Saturday, November 25th at 5:00 pm. All the members, who have registered in 2023 are invited to join this gathering. Please give us a headcount to arrange food;Please contact the trustees by November 12th.
Thank you to all those who have sent nominations for 2024-25 Parish Council. Since there are multiple nominees from three wards, we will select Parish Council members for the following wards on Sunday, November 19th,2023, in the Parish Hall. Members from these three wards are to attend and should be present on time:
- Sunnyvale Ward @09:50am.
- North Garland Ward @ 10:00am.
- Murphy Ward @10:10am.
- Adult Bible Quiz (Dei Verbum) will be conducted on December 2,2023. Topic: Gospel of St. Mathew. Contact person: Sr. Maria Thegumthottam (682) 248-8751 or Joel Kuzhippillil (214) 868-9098.
- We will have a General body meeting on Sunday, December 3rd at10:00am. Hence, there will be only Holy qurbana at 08:30am, and there will be no CCD. All the heads of the families are requested to attend this meeting as it pertains to the future of our community. The main topic of discussion for the meeting are the parking Lot project and the Santhome Life Center Project. Please include this intention in your daily family prayers for the meeting to go smoothly.
- Annual Bishop's appeal envelopes have arrived from our Diocese, kindly contribute and co-operate.
- If you choose to make church payments via Zelle, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, include the purpose of the payment and your parish account number. This information will assist in identifying your payment and streamline the accounting process.
3. Upcoming Events
- Diocesan High School Youth Conference (Torch) from December 26th - 29th in Houston.
- Marriage Prep Courses: Fr. John Melepuram, Diocesan Family Apostolate Director - (215) 808-4052
- November 17th - 19th in Philadelphia. For more details, please contact:
- Jake Chacko: (267) 312-2634 or email: email@example.com
- Dr. Manoj Abraham: (717) 439-2985 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 1st - 3rd in New York. For more details, please contact:
- Mr. Boban: (631) 553-6617
- Fr. Johnsty Thachara: (630) 202-2989
- December 15th - 17th in Houston. For more details, please contact:
- Mr. Tomy Arackal: (713) 398-0567
- Fr. Johnykutty Pulissery: (916) 803-5307
- March 15th - 17th, 2024 in Dallas. For more details, please contact:
- Jokutty & Nancy: (214) 507-9892
- Fr. James Nirappel: (443) 414-2250
- For individuals seeking registered marriage, either here or in India for visa purposes, it is necessary to obtain prior approval from the Bishop of the diocese as per the Bishop's Synod directive. Please contact your vicar.
4. IPSF 2024: Inter Parish Sports Festival
- IPSF 2024 in Houston: Mr. Cherian Churanadu and Mrs.Biji Edward have been appointed as coordinators for IPSF.
- There is an IPSF sign-up sheet in the narthex for volunteering.
5. Eucharistic Revival Updates
To view the monthly Newsletter and Zoom meeting link, please click here.
6. Safe Environment Updates
Positive experiences promote development and wellness among children and adolescents. Parents and professionals alike have long recognized youth participation in sports as a potentially positive experience, especially regarding physical, social and emotional development.
Please click the link to view the article: Keeping youth safe in sports
7. Additional Church related information
Mathru Jyothis, Senior Ministry, Adult Bible Study, Prayer Ministry, Church and Hall Bookings, Sacraments for home bound, etc. Please click the link to view additional church information.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250