1. Holy Qurbana
8:30 am: Holy Qurbana in Malayalam (Rosary will be at 7:53 am along with morning prayers at 8:12 am)
10:30 am: Holy Qurbana in English.
Tuesday to Thursday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am (Rosary will be at 7:53 am along with morning prayers at 8:14 am)
Friday: Eucharistic Adoration from 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm, followed by the St. Jude Novena and Holy Qurbana.
Saturday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am, followed by the Novena to our Mother of Perpetual Help (Rosary will be at 7:53 am along with morning prayers at 8:14 am)
Note: Those attending Holy Qurbana are requested to follow CDC guidelines to protect yourselves and others. Please note that the Holy Qurbana Offering Book kept in the church narthex should be used only for writing Holy Qurbana intentions. Please clearly state the intention along with the contact person's name, phone number and what date it is to be offered. Please contact achan for any questions or concerns.
2. June 2023 Highlights
- We will conclude the Marian prayer month (Mathavinte Vanakkamasam) with Holy Qurbana on Wednesday, May 31st at 8:30 am followed by the Rosary until 3:00 pm.
- Please note on First Friday, June 2nd, we will have Eucharistic adoration from 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm, followed by Holy Qurbana.
- June 8th is the Feast of Corpus Christi: We will be celebrating Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am, followed by Eucharistic adoration until 7:00 pm and a Eucharistic procession. All are encouraged to participate.
- St. Thomas Perunnal, will be celebrated in our parish from Friday, June 30th through Monday, July 3rd. Those who are interested to sponsor the Thirunnal, either individually or as a group, please contact the trustees before June 3rd.
- James achan will be traveling to India from June 4th through June 15th. If anyone needs a letter or any official communication from achan in writing, please contact achan at the earliest.
3. Inter-Parish Talent Fest (IPTF) July 14th - 16th
- IPTF 2023 Website is now LIVE! Please see IPTF2023.org for further details.
- IPTF Volunteers are needed to assist for main day events. Please update the Sign-up sheet if you are interested to volunteer.
- IPTF 2023 Regional and Talent Scan Updates: Please click the link to view details.
4. Marriage Prep Course
- The Family Apostolate in Chicago has decided to do the Marriage Preparation Course (Pre-Cana) in person in 2023. Young adults planning to get married, please register for this course. Our St. Thomas parish is hosting the Pre-Cana in August.
- Date: August 25 - 27th
- Place: Mt. Lebanon Retreat and Conference Center
- Address: 1701 Texas Plume Rd, Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
- Applicants, please contact:
5. Safe Environment
Children Living with Disabilities and Risk for Child Maltreatment and Victimization. Please click the link to read this week's article.
6. Additional Church related information
Please click the link to view additional church information.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250