1. Holy Qurbana
08:30 am: Holy Qurbana in Malayalam.
10:30 am: Holy Qurbana in English
Tuesday through Thursday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am.
Friday: Eucharistic adoration from 06:00 pm to 06:45 pm, Confessions from 06:05-06:40 pm followed by the St. Jude's Novena and Holy Qurbana.
Saturday: Holy Qurbana at 08:30 am, followed by the Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
Note: Those attending Holy Qurbana are requested to follow CDC guidelines to protect yourselves and others. Please note that the Holy Qurbana Offering Book kept in the church narthex should be used only for writing Holy Qurbana intentions. Please clearly state the intention along with the contact person's name, phone number and what date it is to be offered. Please contact achan for any questions or concerns.
2. July 2023 Highlights
- Inter Parish Talent Fest 2023 (IPTF): We extend our heartfelt congratulations to all the winners. We also want to extend our thanks to all the participants & their parents. We are grateful to our Lord for bestowing His grace upon this event and making it successful. A special note of thanks goes to the following teams for working tirelessly to ensure the success of this event -
- Our General coordinators - Charly Angadicheril, Janet Josey & Jeevan James,
- Jojo Thomas for providing IT and Website support to our Website team, Keystag Tech,
- All Judges' and the CPA team (Orson Thomas, Patrick Celsus, David Hensely and Gita Christy),
- Our Parish coordinators -Raju Kattady & Sherly Shaji,
- All the coaches, our Regional coordinators and Volunteer leaders.
Lastly, we would like to extend our thanks to everyone who contributed in any way to make this event possible. Your efforts were greatly appreciated. Thanks for everyone's prayers.
- Silvy Cham has served as the CCD Principal for 9 years (3 terms). We extend our heartfelt appreciation for his dedicated service to our community. Silvy will continue to be a part of our CCD team. We are pleased to announce our new team.
- Principal - Sr. Maria Thengmthottam
- Assistant Principal - Joel Kuzhippillil
- Office Secretary - George Varghese
- High School Coordinator - Jomol George
- Middle School Coordinator - Shanty Jojo
- Elementary School Coordinator - Sherly Shaji
- VBS 2023 is scheduled from Monday, July 24th through Thursday, July 27th. VBS is intended for children from Pre-K through 8th grade. The registration fee is $60 per child, please register in the church narthex. Contact Jeevan James (972) 375-8763 and Silvy Cham (201) 679-1585 with any questions.
- Bible Reading Plan: Two minutes a day with the Gospel will change your life, says Pope Francis. Why? Because you will encounter Jesus. You are encountering the word. Please click the link to read the entire Bible in 100 days/ to read it in 180 days / or to read it in 300 days.
2. Marriage Prep Course
- The Family Apostolate in Chicago has decided to do the Marriage Preparation Course (Pre-Cana) in person in 2023. Young adults planning to get married, please register for this course. Our St. Thomas parish is hosting the Pre-Cana in August.
- Date: August 25 - 27th
- Place: Mt. Lebanon Retreat and Conference Center
- Address: 1701 Texas Plume Rd, Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
- Applicants, please contact:
3. Additional Church related information
Mathru Jyothis, Senior Ministry, Prayer Ministry, etc. Please click the link to view additional church information.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250