1. Holy Qurbana
8:30 am: Holy Qurbana in Malayalam and CCD (Rosary will be at 7:50 am along with morning prayers at 8:12 am)
10:30 am: Holy Qurbana in English
Tuesday to Thursday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am (Rosary will be at 7:53 am along with morning prayers at 8:14 am)
First Friday: Eucharistic Adoration from 10:00 am to 6:45 pm, followed by the St. Jude Novena and Holy Qurbana.
Saturday: Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am, followed by the Novena to our Mother of Perpetual Help (Rosary will be at 7:50 am along with morning prayers at 8:14 am)
Note: Those attending Holy Qurbana are requested to follow CDC guidelines to protect yourselves and others. Please note that the Holy Qurbana Offering Book kept in the church narthex should be used only for writing Holy Qurbana intentions. Please clearly state the intention along with the contact person's name, phone number and what date it is to be offered. Please contact achan for any questions or concerns.
2. May 2023 Highlights
- May is the month of Mary: After the Holy sacrifice of the mass, the Holy rosary is the prayer most pleasing to our Lady. Why? Because it brings us closer to Jesus. Let us find time this month to pray the rosary daily. We will recite the rosary before each Holy Qurbana, please try to participate.
- May 5th - First Friday: Eucharistic adoration will be from 10:00 am to 7 pm.
Solemn Holy Communion will be held on Saturday, May 13th at 10:30 am which will be presided by Bishop Emeritus Jacob Angadiath. Please note, there will be no 8:30 am mass on that day. We have 22 children receiving Holy Communion and 5 of them are receiving Confirmation as well. Let us pray for all our children, may this day be the step toward a life-long love of the Eucharist.
- * Agnes Joji Thomas * Angelina Philip * Anna Sajith * Annabel Elsa Alexander
* Ashton George * Benjamin Emmanuel Stepp * Blessy John
* David George * Dylan James Kuncheria * Gilchrist Aison
* Isabel Ann Alexander * Joanna John * Joel Sojan
* Jonathan M Vengalil * Jordin Mathew * Joseph Renish
* Joseph Sojan * Liya Treasa Nebu * Luke Deepak Mathews
* Paul Reni Mathew * Sanaya Elizabeth Joseph * Serah Bijoy Parokkaran
- The Finals for the Dei Verbum Diocesan Bible Quiz will be held on Saturday, May 20th.
- Sunday, May 21st - CCD Day: Please note, there will be only one Holy Qurbana at 8:30 am.
- IPTF financial coordinators: We have George Joseph, James Kainikkara, Tomy Nelluvelil & Sunny Kochuparambil as financial coordinators. Please kindly support them.
- 2023-2024 CCD Registration: From Sunday, April 23rd to Sunday, May 21st. Timely registration helps us to plan and arrange for next year's CCD. Parents, please support by registering on time.
- Parish Council meeting on May 28th at 12 pm.
3. Inter-Parish Talent Fest (IPTF)
- IPTF 2023 Literary Event: Sunday, May 7th: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm central time - Pencil Sketching and Water Coloring.
- Pre-K through Second Grade is scheduled for Sunday, May 14th and Sunday, May 21st from 2 pm - 6 pm.
- IPTF 2023 Regional and Talent Scan Updates: Please click the link to view details.
4. Marriage Prep Course
- Our parish is hosting a Marriage Prep Course in August.
- The Family Apostolate in Chicago has decided to do the Marriage Preparation Course (Pre-Cana) in person in 2023. Young adults planning to get married, please register for this course.
Pre-Cana Course Date: August 25 - 27th, Place: Mt. Lebanon Retreat and Conference Center, Address: 1701 Texas Plume Rd, Cedar Hill, Texas 75104.
- Applicants please contact:
- Fr. James Nirappel at (443) 414 2250 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kurian Joseph at (214) 507 9892 email: email@example.com.
- Nancy Kurian at (214) 404 4659 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Safe Environment
Please click the link to view weekly updates.
6. Additional Church related information
Please click the link to view additional church information.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250