1. Holy Week Schedule
- Monday to Wednesday: (April 3rd - 5th) Holy Qurbana will be at 8:30 am.
- Opportunity for confessions will be before and after the 8:30 am Holy Qurbana and in the evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- If anyone is sick or aged, and they would like to have confession and receive Holy Communion, please contact James achan or the trustees.
- Pesaha Vyazham/Holy Thursday, April 6th: Holy Qurbana will be at 7:00 pm followed by washing of the feet and Appam Murikkal
- Like previous years, please bring appam and paal for Holy Thursday.
- The Holy Thursday collections will go to support the seminarians of our diocese.
- Good Friday, April 7th: 9:00 am silent adoration followed by the 10:00 am Passion narratives and Way of the Cross.
- The Good Friday collection will go to support the Holy Land.
- Holy Saturday, April 8th: 8:30 am blessing of new water and fire service. Those who would like candles to be blessed, please place them on the arranged side table in the church.
- Easter Vigil, April 8th: Holy Qurbana will be at 6:00 pm. (Please note, there is only one Holy Qurbana)
- Easter Sunday, April 9th: Holy Qurbana will be at 8:30 am. (No CCD)
Fr. Anil Palackal, OFM is helping us during Holy Week.
2. April 2023 Highlights
- Parish level Talent scan 2023 Speech completion. Please click the link to view results.
- IPTF Raffle tickets: As you all know, there are huge expenses for IPTF. Please support by getting Raffles tickets. Please click the link to view prizes & sponsors.
- Parish Hall Booking: To avoid booking conflicts, parishioners are kindly requested to write in the church log book in the parish office with the following details: Name and phone number of the person who is booking along with the requested dates and times. Please confirm in advance with the trustees to make sure your request is approved.
3. Upcoming events
4. Safe Environment Weekly News: Undercover as an abuser
Paraphilia is a psychosexual disorder and is not in and of itself a type of child sexual abuse or sexual exploitation. This disorder may or may not involve any type of criminal activity. Some individuals suffering from paraphilia solely engage in fantasy. While very alarming to the public, such fantasies may be legal under our laws, as explained further below. Others having this disorder will act out on their fantasies and sexually abuse a child or multiple children, which is illegal. Please click the link to read the article.
5. Additional Church related information
Please click the link to view additional church information.
God Bless You
Fr. James Nirappel
Church Main Office (972) 240-1100
Jimmy Mathew (972) 951-7304
Charly Angadicheril (817) 296-8255
Tomy Joseph (469) 951-6639
Jeevan James (972) 375-8763
Parish Council Secretary & Asst. Secretary:
Molly Varghese (214) 912-7663
Janet Josey (Asst. Secretary) (551) 482-5529
Jose Paul (972) 589-0434
Fr. James Nirappel (443) 414-2250